Registration for the online auction is free and open to everyone!
You’ve known us fondly as the Dinner Dance for over 30 beloved years. We are pleased to announce that this year, our 34th annual fundraising benefit is transforming into
Soirée will continue to be one of the best LGBTQ+-friendly events in northeast Indiana. Join us as we transition into a more intimate and upscale reception at Birdie’s Rooftop Bar in downtown Fort Wayne on Saturday, October 1st, 6-9pm. As always, mobile bidding in our extensive online auction will be open the week prior. With exciting new items, the bidding competition will be fierce!
Why are Soirée tickets so limited this year?
We're not the only ones whose events were impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. For more than two years, our entire community postponed or moved their events online, including us. Now in 2022, the need for physical event spaces is in high demand, the hunt was fierce. This year took a bit of compromising, and we're so happy to be hosting our first Soirée event at The Bradley! Don't worry, the limited space is only temporary. We're planning to be bigger and better for our 35th annual benefit in 2023.
Don't forget these details for Soirée 2022!
* The online auction opens on Friday, September 23rd at 5:00pm EST and will close on Saturday, October 1st at 9:00pm EST.
* Bidding in the online auction is free and open to everyone (no ticket required).urase VIP tickets here
Bidding is easier than ever online! Follow these steps to bid in our auction starting Friday, September 23rd at 5:00pm EST:
1. First, register to bid to receive your unique bidding URL. If you've already registered, you can log in with your email or phone number above.
2. Browse items by swiping up and down. You can also filter by category using the menu items.
3. Tap "Bid/Info" to place a bid, view item details and bid history. (If this isn't working, make sure you're logged in!)
4. That's it! If you are outbid we will send you a text message letting you know.
Rainbow Sponsor ($6,000+)
Red Sponsors ($3,000-$5,999)
Orange Sponsors ($1,800-$2,999)
Richard Rison & John Tolley, in memory of Terrance P. McCaffrey
Yellow Sponsors ($1,200-$$1,799)
Steve & Brenda Fishbaugh
Gregory Manifold, in memory of Terrance McCaffrey
Green Sponsors ($600-$1,199)
David Kirk & Michael Greene, in honor of Greg Allen
Dennis Greaf & Scott Tarr, in honor of Terrence P. McCaffrey
Debby & Rich Beckman
Jake Brames & Rob Kline
Deb Overcash & Mary Anna Bradshaw, in memory of Ruth Reighter
Phillip Colglazier & Stephen Lauterberg, in memory of Kirk A. Bugher
Jeff Markley, in honor of all the PRC staff
Ray PeGan & Lee Bowers
Chuck Whalen & Doug Joyce
Blue Sponsors ($300-$599)
Jim Jagel & Mike Janecek
Chip Koltash & Norm Appleby
Rabbi Meir Bargeron
Violet Sponsors (up to $299)
Drs. Kevin & Pam Kelly
Sarah Aubrey & John Renz